As soon as you hear ‘Walmart’, you start imagining a wide, gargantuan range of departmental stores. However, the name didn’t always have the same impact. Back in the 1960s, when the idea for the chain had just been established, people used to depend upon other local businesses – which often charged unreasonable rates – to buy their weekly or monthly household supply. Thus, the idea of purchasing rations at a bargain by Walmart didn’t take long to catch fire. In fact, by the 1990s, the company had already gone international!
Every multinational company faces one major problem – that of managing its branches worldwide. Imagine that you have developed a department store in your locality and managed it according to your desired work ethics. But once your products and services are recognized and appreciated by a wider audience, you may need to open branches in other areas as well. It isn’t a given that the managers and employees in those other branches will follow the same rules that you do, no matter how much you try to enforce your ethics.
So how could you go about ensuring that your branches are working properly? By taking help from the customers, of course! Ask about their experience in every store, record the findings, and take the required action, all with the aid of a simple survey. And that is exactly what Survey.Walmart does for Walmart! You, as a customer, can help Walmart improve their services at your favorite branch by taking their survey at www.survey.walmart.com. Rest assured that all your credible suggestions and feedback will be taken into consideration by their capable evaluation team.
Why Walmart Customer Survey
Walmart is well-known throughout the world. Even many of those who haven’t shopped at a departmental store have come across the brand name at some point in their lives. This colossal retail corporation has spread its business into several developed and developing countries. Thus, though Walmart’s products and offers may be equally alluring in those other regions, their management team cannot always be certain about the level of services rendered there.
It is not necessary that the customer assistance provided at a particular Walmart outlet in the US will be similar to the service delivered at a store in the UK. In fact, the degree of services may often differ within the US. And there is only one way to realize and resolve this issue – taking help from the customers who shop at their stores. Surveys are the perfect way to record and implement customer feedback in an organized manner after all!
At Survey.Walmart.com, you will be asked a series of simple, multiple-choice (and often rating-based) questions about your experience at any Walmart outlet. All you have to do is answer those questions honestly and concisely since you will also find comment boxes at regular intervals. 2 minutes of your time is all they need! After submitting your feedback, your answers will be carefully analyzed by Walmart’s able evaluators, and if found appropriate, the necessary action will be taken.
Apart from experiencing the changes that you suggested the next time you visit the outlet, you will also stand a chance to win an exciting prize – the Walmart survey 1000$ gift card! Yes, you might just take away a $1000 gift card (to be redeemed at any Walmart outlet) just for honestly answering a few easy questions!
How to WIN $1,000 in Walmart Survey at www.Survey.Walmart.com
The basic eligibility criteria to win the gift card is as follows.
- An honest feedback is all they require from you; then be it good or bad, mention it accordingly in the survey.
- Make sure you have a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. The survey is internet-based, so you will need either of these devices to access it.
- The Survey.Walmart website needs the ‘cookies’ option enabled on your browser, without which the evaluators won’t be able to decrypt the information that you entered.
- You need to be a citizen of the US or Puerto Rico to submit your feedback on the website.
- You should know basic English to take the survey.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register for the survey and the sweepstake.
- You need to make a purchase at a Walmart outlet to participate, since you will first be asked to enter the ID# and the ST#, both of which can be found on the receipt. Alternatively, you can click the unique Walmart invite for the survey sent via email. You can also opt for the receipt-less feedback option available on the website. Just in case you don’t have access to the internet, feel free to send them your feedback via regular mail. Check out the complete details here.
- Anyone associated with Walmart in a business or employment capacity cannot participate in the survey. In short, any Walmart employee won’t be considered for the Walmart 1000 gift card survey.
- Feedback for outlets outside of the US and Puerto Rico won’t be registered in their database.
- No person below the age of 18 will have access to the survey. The same goes for the receipt-less option as well.
Survey Participation Instructions:
The steps to enter the survey are easy enough to follow, but please note that Walmart reserves the right to cancel the survey at any point during or after the submission.
- Type in ‘survey.Walmart.com’ in your browser’s address bar.
- Enter the ID# and ST# if you have a receipt, or click on the link provided in the ‘Don’t have your receipt’ option just below the relevant boxes.
- You will be led to the survey immediately. Pick the address of the Walmart store from the drop-down menus and start rating and answering the questions that follow. The entire process won’t take more than 2 minutes to complete.
- Enter your personal details on the page post-survey completion, and get ready to expect the survey Walmart gift card in your inbox if you’re lucky!
Walmart has been in the market since 1962. It was founded by Sam Walton, a former employee of J.C. Penney. Walton’s idea was to sell departmental products at low prices by reducing the profit margin. It didn’t take long for the residents of Arkansas, US, the state in which the first store was built, to realize the exemplary savings structure of the company. Walton’s unique idea spread like wildfire in the 70s and 80s, and by the 90s, Walmart had already gone global!
The logos of the departmental store may have undergone several modifications over the years, but its fundamental premise remains the same – incredible savings for customers! Help Walmart maintain their ideals by taking their survey at www.survey.Walmart.com – $1 000 gift card awaits you!