Convenience stores have been in the market for decades on end. And the Wawa store was one of the first in the 1800s to make a mark in the US. Wawa primarily serves the East Coast, but it won’t be long before it takes over the entire country; with your help, of course! To improve the services of its current establishments, the company has recently started taking feedback from its customers through the Wawa survey. Aid the company in resolving all its flaws in individual stores by taking part in the survey; it will hardly take you 5 minutes!
It doesn’t matter if you are a regular customer or if it’s your first visit to Wawa. As long as you have visited a Wawa store, you can take the survey on My Wawavisit.com. You will need to enter the unique survey code and the store number provided upon entry to any store. However, the process isn’t as boring as it sounds. Once you gain entry to the survey, you will be presented with a range of interesting questions. Answer them at your leisure and according to your experience at the store.
Feel free to elaborate on your experience within the comment boxes provided under certain questions. You can describe your visit in detail or be as brief as possible. The length of your answers is up to you! And once you take the survey, regardless of the nature of your review – positive or negative – you will immediately be entered to win the $500 sweepstake! It’s a simple enough task – answering a few valid questions and winning $500 from the comforts of your home!
Why MyWawaVisit Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The Wawa brand has been in the trade for over a couple of centuries now. The company has had a lot of time to improve their services, but their efforts are close to futile if they don’t seek help from the customers. Back in the 19th century, it wasn’t really possible to take and assess the experience of every customer who visited their store. But today, thanks to the advancements in technology, every customer can leave their feedback without getting off the couch via www my wawa visit com, a specialized portal to record and implement the feedback of every visitor.
Even the smallest of your problems, if found genuine, will be resolved in no time! And the implementation is just the tip of the iceberg. Wawa understands that your time is valuable. A meager 5 minutes of your time taken to answer the survey will be rewarded with a $500 gift card if you’re lucky!
The quality of the products available at any of the Wawa stores is irrefutable. The only issue lies with the services provided at, perhaps, a remote location. Even certain mainstream outlets may flounder on their level of service now and then. That is why your MyWawa Visit survey answers matter to them. Help Wawa get you the best convenience store experience you might have ever had!
How to Win $500 in Wawa Survey – MyWawaVisit.com:
The most attractive part of taking the survey has to be the $500 gift card. Here’s how you could go about winning the sweepstake,
- A false experience provided is as good as not getting any feedback at all! So only answer the questions, honestly, as per the service that you received.
- While you are not required to make a purchase at the store to take the survey, you need to at least visit it once to receive the unique Survey code.
- Only people 18 years or older are eligible to take the MyWawaVisit survey.
- You will need to have access to the internet to take the survey, for which you will need to have a computer, laptop or smartphone/tablet. The official survey website is www.mywawavisit.com.
- Please note that the survey is only available in English and Spanish.
- Teens below the age of 18 are forbidden from entering the survey. The myWawavisit website has a way of identifying age fraud.
- Any employee or official of Wawa, or all their immediate family or relatives are prohibited from taking the survey.
- 11:59 PM ET on March 31 is the final hour of entering the sweepstakes. Any survey taken post that time will not be considered for the grand prize.
- You cannot redeem the prize for cash.
- Go through the complete range of restrictions here.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Click on this link – my Wawavisit.com. It will take you to the relevant page.
- Enter your Survey code and Store # in the boxes provided.
- Once the questions get loaded, answer them as per your experience. They are multiple-choice, but some of them will also have comment boxes to help you elaborate.
- After you submit the answers, you will be asked for your personal information like name, cell #, address, etc. Don’t worry! This information will only be used internally to help Wawa identify the winner of the sweepstake.
- An able team of evaluators will assess your survey answers carefully, and once your information is approved, you will immediately be entered to win the $500 gift card.
- The myWawa visit eligible entries will be given equal odds of winning. It doesn’t matter if you have made a purchase at Wawa or not.
The brand, Wawa, was first established in 1803 in Pennsylvania. It started out as a simple iron foundry, only to be developed into a full-fledged dairy farm in 1890. Its reign back then was not devoid of problems. For instance, an unknown sickness through raw milk had begun spreading throughout the state, but the CEO, George Wood, hired a team of doctors to analyze every milk product before selling it to the masses.
Thus, Wawa became one of the top dairies to deliver certified milk products right on people’s doorsteps in the early 1900s. The company ruled the roost through the two World Wars, but it hit a huge roadblock in the 1960s in the shape of a convenience store. People then preferred to buy directly from the stores rather than having dairy products delivered. That was when the next stage of Wawa was launched.
In 1964, George Wood’s grandson, Grahame Wood, opened the first Food market in Pennsylvania. Several other such Wawa markets were established in the later years, only to be converted into complete convenience stores sometime in the 70s.
Today, Wawa is operating in New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Florida, and Washington D.C. with its vast range of convenience stores and gas stations, along with Pennsylvania, of course! It is one of the biggest convenience store chains on the East Coast. And every now and then it is featuring in famous local and international magazines.
So, don’t wait any longer than you have to! Help your favorite Wawa outlet be the best in the region by providing your feedback through mywawavisit.com!