TCF is one such banking brand which is familiar right from Minnesota down to Arizona. It may currently be active in a select few states, but its exceptional services are known throughout the East and West coasts of the US. We believe that TCF would have established its roots throughout the States and beyond in the near future, especially since they launched their top-class TCF online banking services.
Yes, now all new and existing customers can accomplish their banking endeavors over the internet via TCFBank.com! This user-friendly portal allows you to access your eStatements, know your credit limit, make bill payments, and so much more. All you need are your TCF login details to unlock all of its features. However, before we dive into the login specifics, let us take a brief tour of the website.
TCF Bank Login Online:
The first thing that you will notice once you log on to TCFBank.com is the login section. But you are free to access useful information on the website by browsing through the various tabs at the top. For instance, the Personal tab will display every bit of information related to personal banking, ranging from applying for personal loans to the checking account opening procedure. Similarly, the Small Business tab shows the requirements for taking a business loan. Furthermore, if you wish to know more about the bank, feel free to scour their About TCF section.
How to Login TCF Bank:
As mentioned in the previous paragraph, you can find the TCF bank login section on the homepage itself. You will need to know your login ID and password in order to gain access to your account. Here’s how you can go about doing it.
- Enter www.TCFBank.com in your browser.
- You will come across a page like this,
- Type in your Login ID (provided with your account details in your mailbox) in the login section on the right-hand side of the page. Press Enter on your keyboard.
- Type in your unique password on the page that follows and press Enter again.
Your account dashboard will be displayed if your TCF online banking login details are correct.
How to Reset Your Passwords:
Oftentimes, you may have to reset your password to avoid the account from being hacked. Don’t worry! TCFBank.com is completely secure, but just to be on the safer side of things, it is always better to create a new password every few months. Here is how you can do it.
- Click the Forgot ID or password link in the login section of the homepage.
- Enter the details asked for on the page that follows (like account #, PIN #, SSN # etc.).
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and you will receive your account details in your email inbox in a few minutes.
How to Enroll in TCFBank.com:
Please note that enrolling for online access is only available for existing TCF customers right now. For those who wish to open a new account with the bank, you will need to visit your nearest branch, after which you will be able to open an online account.
- Select the Enroll Now option available in the TCF login section on the homepage.
- Type in all the details requested on the following page as they are on your existing bank account. Ask for your application details at the branch if you are not sure.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and wait. Your TCF online banking account will be activated in a handful few days!
TCF Bank Online Account:
Let us check out a few of the various features that you will gain access to once you get your TCF bank login information.
- Check your Balance or Credit: Anytime, anywhere! The website is mobile-friendly, so you can check your finances on the go! While at home, it’s easy as pie to browse through your balance over your PC or Mac.
- Bill Payments made Easier: Instead of paying your bills at individual centers, you can get the tasks done online with your TCF login.
- Money Transfer: While it may not yet be possible to transfer money between credit cards, you can easily get rid of your debts online via your savings account.
- Mini Statement Access: Wondering how much you spent during the month? Simply download a compact yet comprehensive eStatement of your finances from your dashboard. You can even print it if you want!
TCF Bank Review:
One of the oldest local banks in the US, TCF began its spectacular career in 1923. Back then, it had a very long name: Twin City Building and Loan Association. It got abbreviated to TCF after receiving a federal charter (full form: Twin City Federal TCF Savings and Loan Association). Since then, it acquired several local banks like the then giant Standard Financial, but it managed to retain its core nature (that of providing exceptional service to its customers).
In fact, just recently in 2019, the bank was merged with another financial giant called the Chemical Bank of Detroit. However, it has, till date, not wavered from its primary objective of servicing its customers as efficiently as possible. TCF was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and has eventually extended its reach to other states like Illinois, Wisconsin, Arizona, South Dakota, Michigan and even Colorado! It boasts of over 320 branches in all these states, and plans to expand its roots further.
There is not a shred of a doubt that the TCF online banking portal will aid the company in its future endeavors. TCFBank.com is extremely secure, unbelievably user-friendly and immensely accessible from across the globe. It’s high time that you experienced their services for yourself!